CryptoLicensing For .Net 2018
Mon, 12 February 2018, 11:00:01 am
Thu, 27 October 2011, 11:00:03 am
Vote for this product
CryptoLicensing For .Net description
Add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your software
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works! This secure yet easy-to-use solution supports .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Mono, Mono Touch, Mono Android, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries, and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. It also comes with a unique Usage Reporting feature which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data.
.Net Framework v1.0 or higher
What's new in this release:
The new version has VS 2017 support, new features, functionality, and bug-fixes.