Kingsoft Office Suite Standard 2012 18.104.22.16880
Mon, 24 September 2012, 3:00:01 am
Wed, 4 January 2012, 6:00:07 am
Vote for this product
Kingsoft Office Suite Standard 2012 description
An office suite designed to cater to the office need of home or company users
Kingsoft Office Suite Standard 2012 is designed to cater to the office need of users at home, school or company. It consists three parts: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. Using it, users can create, view, edit and save all document formats of Microsoft Office. Whilst, Microsoft Office can open all Kingsoft files even without Kingsoft Office being installed on that computer, so users don't have to worry about the compatibility problem.
The standard version has all the features which professional version has except the VBA macro function.
The key features:
1. Multiple Tabs Interface.
2. Offer two interfaces. Switch freely from the modern 2012 interface to the older classic interface.
3. One license can be activated on 3 computers.
4. Automatic Spell Check.
5. Set Encryption for Your Documents.
6. Convert Office Documents to PDF Formats.
7. Send Files as Email Attachment Directly.
8. Advanced Paragraph Adjustment Tool.
9. Humanized Table Operation.
10. Highly compatible with MS Office (97/2000/2003/2007/2010)
11. Tons of FREE PPT templates.
What’s new in this latest version:
1. Add variety of color schemes
2. The 2012 interface supports the custom Quick Access Toolbar and CommandBar API.
3. Press Ctrl+P Print Options, the cursor can be positioned at the Score option
4. Press Shift+F10 to call up the context menu
5. Add the recently used document management feature.
6. Add recently used font list, memory task pane settings and memory to display or hide the function area feature.
Help & Support:
Users can easily access the support center and email us, or join us in the official forum of Kingsoft's website
CPU: Pentium II 266 MHz or higher, Memory: at least 128 MB,Hardware: at least 200 MB available space
What's new in this release:
1. Added the variety of color schemes 2. In the 2012 interface, it supports the custom Quick Access Toolbar and CommandBar API. 3. Shift+F10 to call up the context menu. 4. Ctrl+P Print cursor can be positioned at the Score option. 5. Added recently used document management function and recently us