iStonsoft JPG to PDF Converter for Mac 2.1.5
Wed, 3 October 2012, 2:29:29 am
Fri, 28 September 2012, 8:03:52 am
Vote for this product
iStonsoft JPG to PDF Converter for Mac description
Easy and fast to convert JPG images to PDF format on Mac OS X
This might sound weird but it’s true that there are some situations when you need to convert JPG to PDF Mac. You may want to share the JPG or JPEG images with friends across the networks, there is no better methods than converting JPG to PDF on Mac, or converting JPEG to PDF on Mac. Sometimes you may need to merge a bunch of JPG or JPEG images into a single PDF document for creating a photo album - a "documented" photo album. To have ease of printing on PDF file or viewing the multiple images in a single file, you may need to convert JPG to PDF Mac. In a word, iStonsoft JPG to PDF Converter is essential. Key feathers are as follows:
1. Powerful conversion
- Support not only JPG and JPEG image formats, but also dozens of popular image formats, including: BMP, TIFF, PNG and GIF.
- Retains original picture files in realistic mode without any change, modification or destruction during conversion into PDF document.
2. Fast Conversion
- Convert one or thousands of JPG/JPEG, located in one or many different folders into a PDF.
- A batch converter that you can convert thousands of JPG files to PDF in one time, saving your time.
- Instantly convert JPG files into PDF documents.
3. Flexible options
- Can stop or pause converting during the conversion process.
- Supports drag-drop, add files, add folder, remove, remove all, move up and move down.
- Save output files to source folder or choose another output folder.
4. Stand-alone program
JPG to PDF Converter for Mac is a standalone program, capable to effectively perform without using any third party application, like Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
5. Easy to Use
- Only a few clicks, JPG To PDF Converter for Mac will start the conversion task quickly.
- Image can be dragged directly from Windows Explorer and converted quickly.
- Simple to operate with very attractive user friendly GUI.
Intel 512MHz; 100M Hard disk and above
What's new in this release:
Supports batch conversion, to convert more than one file at one time;