SoliCall Pro 1.7.48
Mon, 7 March 2016, 11:00:03 am
Wed, 22 December 2010, 10:00:06 am
Vote for this product
SoliCall Pro description
Noise Reduction (NR), Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Recorder for SoftPhones
SoliCall, a leading provider of software products for improving audio quality in telephony, has released a professional version of its successful softphone add-on product.
SoliCall Pro is available for individuals who seek to improve the quality of their phone calls. Now your calls will also be free from noise and echo. For example, you can make calls using the integrated microphone and speaker on your laptop without the need to use headsets.
SoliCall Pro can be used with any softphone including Skype, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and Microsoft Communicator.
SoliCall Pro runs on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Some of the key benefits of SoliCall Pro:
• Client Side Echo canceller (AEC). No need to use headset anymore.
• Server Side Echo canceller (AEC). Your voice will never be echoed back at you. The server side AEC cancels echo before it reaches your ears.
• Client side noise cancellation. Make professional calls from your home office without exposing the other party to your ambient noise. You can improve results by activating the personalized noise reduction that tunes to your voice and attenuates all other ambient sounds.
• Server side noise cancellation. Shield your ears from irritating street noise / wind noise etc.
• Automatic call recording. Your calls are automatically recorded using synchronized mode that overcomes network delays and buffering.