Icon Searcher 4.01
Wed, 23 April 2014, 4:00:02 am
Thu, 1 September 2011, 3:00:03 pm
Vote for this product
Icon Searcher description
This performs a fast scan of all local hard disks for icons.
Icon Searcher performs fast scan of all local hard disks for icon images(Support XP style icon). The program handles lots of different file formats, like DLL, EXE, ICO, ICL, OCX, SCR, CPL, BPL, VBX, DRV and extracts all available icons from files to the user-friendly visual image list.
Icons can be saved as separate icon files or copied to the Windows and then pasted into any application, document, or other environment supporting image pasting. This Program store found icons in database and compress them. Icon Searcher uses saving icons as BMP, ICO, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, TIFF files.
Icon Searcher includes the following main features:
* Easy to use GUI.
* Very fast scan speed!
* Found Icons compressed and store in database , saving disk spase.
* Found Icons keep original name and directory name,if icon is extracted ,then keep the extract filename and icon name.
* Support show how many icons per page,can jump any page you want.
* Support standard Windows icon (48x48 32x32,16x16) and Custom icon sizes(8x8,24x24,35x35,72x72,96x96,128x128).
* monochrome,16,256,16-bit, 24-bit,32-bit true color icons full support.
* Format support (.ICO .BMP .JPG .GIF .PNG .PCX .TGA .TIFF) for saving icons to disk.
* Support copy icon to Windows Clipboard.
* Can be minimized or stop while scanning disks for icons.
* Support Filter icon by name, by size, by color..
* Support save your own icon collection,you can share with other.
* Support multiselect icons.
* Support view and save subicon(s).
* Support save window status ,search option.
* Support save all icons, all selected icons to a location at once, added two save option:choice Overwrite, Auto Rename.
* Support multilingual interface.
* Support delete icons
* Support delete duplicate icons
Pentirm 200, 32M RAM
What's new in this release:
Works with Windows 8