DataNumen Exchange Recovery 5.0
Mon, 3 August 2015, 3:00:02 am
Sun, 11 January 2009, 9:19:23 pm
Vote for this product
DataNumen Exchange Recovery description
DataNumen Exchange Recovery is the best Exchange OST file recovery tool.
DataNumen Exchange Recovery(formerly Advanced Exchange Recovery) is the best recovery tool for Microsoft Exchange offline storage(.ost) files. When disaster occurs on Microsoft Exchange server, such as server crashes, server database corruption, etc., the Exchange offline storage files(.ost) on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account. DataNumen Exchange Recovery uses advanced technologies to scan the orphaned or damaged Exchange offline storage files(.ost) and recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in data disaster.
1. Support Exchange 5.0 to 2013 and Outlook 97 to 2013 OST files.
2. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
3. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
4. Support to recover attachments.
5. Support to recover embedded objects.
6. The recovered items are saved in personal folder files(.pst) readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
7. Support to recover deleted items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals, notes.
8. Support to recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
9. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
10. Support to recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
11. Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003-2013 format.
12. Support to recover OST file data from various undamaged or damaged virtual machine disk files, backup files and disk image files.
16 MB RAM, 8 MB free hard drive space, Windows all versions, Microsoft Outlook 97 and up
What's new in this release:
- Support 64bit Outlook.
- Support to recover invalid data chunks.
- Support to control whether to recover deleted, hidden or lost and found items.
- Support to fix "Can't move the items" error in OST files.