Mon, 25 July 2016, 10:00:01 am
Fri, 4 March 2011, 4:00:26 am
Vote for this product
A simple timer program for tracking numerous tasks and events.
WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timer or countdownss, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once.
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management.
- Give each timer a unique name.
- Countdown timers
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, $/hour and more (more formats added in version 2.1.1).
- Store notes and comments on each timer.
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs.
- Export timers or groups of timers to XML or CSV.
- View total time for a grouping of timers.
- View total time accumulated across all of your timer.
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed.
- Receive a warning if there has been no activity in a specified amount of time.
- 'Focus Light' help keeps you focused while you work.
- No install program - just copy the executable and run!
- And much more...
Microsoft .NET 4.0
What's new in this release:
Changes made to the way the config file is saved in order to reduce possible file corruption
Bug: Resetting all Countdowns was not checking the 'Warn before resetting' option
New option to reset all the timers on the active tab(under the Timers menu)