Auto Control 2.0
Mon, 12 January 2009, 6:32:40 am
Fri, 9 January 2009, 2:12:21 am
Vote for this product
Auto Control description
Control your computer anywhere at anytime.
Are you away and can't control your computer at the moment? With Auto Control you can do many operations to your computer while you are away such as: Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate, Standby, Log off ...etc by using 3 methods, Alarm mode, Countdown mode and Listening mode that allows you to control using a web page, you can access it anywhere at any time using computer or cell phone.
Auto Control main features:
- Use Alarm mode to get an action done in a specific time.
- Use Countdown mode to execute action after a period of time.
- Use Listen to Action mode to control your computer anywhere at any time.
- Use Listen to Action mode to control many sets of computers with few clicks.
- Control your computer once it starts with Windows startup.
- Get confirmation email once an action is done.
- Friendly user interface.
- Great tool with small size.
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
What's new in this release:
- Added: "Turn off monitor", "Open file", "Close running process" actions.
- Added: Date activation in Alarm Mode.
- Added: "Listen to action", control your PC through a webpage.
- Added: "Open Auto Control with system startup." in Options.
- Added: Help section.
- Added: Check for updates.
Tags: • auto control • shutdown • restart • logoff • hibernate • screenshot • turn off • standby • sleep • reboot • process • remote