CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2018
Mon, 12 February 2018, 11:00:01 am
Thu, 4 October 2012, 10:00:05 am
Vote for this product
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX description
Quick And Easy Licensing, Copy-Protection & Activation For Your Apps.
CryptoLicensing for ActiveX is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works! This secure yet easy-to-use solution supports all VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. It also comes with a unique Usage Reporting feature which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has a redesigned, easier UI, new license limits/checks, new API, revamped and updated documentation, improved support for Azure databases, improved support for using multiple license project files with the license service, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* Leased licenses
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
Visual Studio 2002 or above.
What's new in this release:
The new version has VS 2017 support, new features, functionality, and bug-fixes.