RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux 4.13.0
Fri, 1 April 2016, 10:00:01 am
Wed, 1 July 2015, 12:00:02 pm
Vote for this product
RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux description
Free project planning viewer
RationalPlan Project Viewer by Stand By Soft is a free project management software viewer, the perfect solution for anyone (from project stakeholders to team workers) to view your projects in detail. Although the project managers plan and control the projects from start to end and make all the necessary changes, there are some other people, the stakeholders that need to check and overview the projects evolution into their smallest detail.
RationalPlan Project Viewer is freely distributed as a viewer for our products. Besides it gives you the possibility to import MS Project files and to view them also for free. That makes RationalPlan Project Viewer a free project viewer for both RationalPlan and for MS Project.
Major features for RationalPlan Project Viewer are:
* all original views and data are available
* import MS Project files so you can view them for free
* export to other formats and printing are active
* it opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
* view/hide critical path command is enabled
* last but not least you can have an unlimited number of free installations
This free project planning software viewer can be used either as a desktop application or on line.
RationalPlan is an affordable project management tool that will save you time and money. RationalPlan Free Project Viewer lets you open and view MS Project files without having MS Project installed. If you just need to quickly see a plan this product is for you.
Java Runtime Environment 6.0
What's new in this release:
- Added possibility to attach documents on tasks and projects;
- Performance improvement on Timesheet and My Assignments views;
- Possibility to see data from “All Projects”;
- Automatic email notifications when assigning resources on tasks.