Tufoxy Best Deals in Thu, 20 September 2018
Found: 4 deal(s)
Original price: 30 USD
After discount: -5 USD
Copoun code: 0
ImTOO AVI to DVD Converter is a fast AVI to DVD burning software tool which helps you convert AVI, MPEG, DAT, M2V, VOB to DVD that is playable on home DVD player, and burn these videos to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file. It also provides you with many DVD authoring features to create a distinctive DVD menu, clip video file freely, adjust video effect, add subtitles and audio tracks, etc. Key features: 1. Burn DVD disc, ISO image file or DVD folder from AVI, MPEG, DAT, M2V, VOB videos. 2. Support multithreading and multi-core processing. Burn AVI to DVD at high speed! 3. Clip video file to convert the desired segments as a new video to DVD. 4. Create stunning DVD menu by choosing a template and adding favorite picture/music, title and opening film. 5. Create a DVD with special effect by cropping video size, adjusting video effect and adding watermark. 6. Offer you the ability of creating DVD movie with multiple subtitles and audio tracks of different languages, and further setting the synchronization of subtitle/audio with video. 7. Enable you to adjust video/audio quality, television standard, video aspect, bit rate, etc. 8. Choose any video clip or static picture as the video miniature in the DVD menu. 9. Support DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, as well as DVD-5/DVD-9. 10. Apply one of after done actions; run the program in the background; auto check for updates regularly. 11. Allow you to preview video file and take a snapshot of desired video images in the resizable built-in player.
Original price: 50 USD
After discount: 15 USD
Copoun code: 0
Rip video and audio files from unprotected blu-ray discs and convert them to virtually all popular video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV. In addition to this, HD format is also supported: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Videos.
Additional features include extracting audio from unprotected blu-ray discs and converting them to popular audio files; and capturing movie stills and saving as picture files; trim, copy, merge, split, or add watermark and other artistic effects is also possible before conversion.
1. Rip Blu-ray to HD videos: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
2. Convert Blu-Ray M2TS to common video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV.
3. Extract audio from Blu-ray DVD discs and convert them to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, and SUN AU format.
4. Capture movie stills from blu-ray movies according to specified interval or duration and save as picture files.
5. Customize your converted video files by cropping the size of the video, merging several files into one or even split a file into several smaller clips.
6. Attach watermark or texts on your ripped movie to personalize; customize by adding artistic effects such as turning it into black and white movie, negative, or old-style movie.
7. Converted blu-ray videos will be made compatible to play with like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone and others.
8. Tweak video quality by adjusting the brightness and contrast, saturation and color.
9. Compare before and after videos with the built-in player to avoid mistakes and errors before converting.
Found: 4 deal(s)