Wed, 1 July 2020, 10:00:02 am
Thu, 3 November 2016, 9:00:04 am
Vote for this product
DoublePics finds duplicate or similar pictures and movies on your harddrive.
DoublePics finds and categorizes pictures and movies that are duplicate or similar on a computer system or network.
- Tolerates different contrast, color or gamma values
- Tolerates different sizes
- Recognition of mirrored pictures
- Tolerates different file formats.
- Multipage TIFF Support
- Advanced Database Management
- Displays multiple search results
- Saving search results
- Sorting search results
- 64bit Support
- Picture and sequence recognition in videos
- Multicore support
- DoublePics Server Interface
The program's built-in fuzzy logic with its adjustable sensitivity or tolerance allows you to detect
- both pictures which are practically identical
- and pictures which are somehow related, have been retouched, cut differently or otherwise modified (e.g. by adding logos).
Additionally, the Forensic Edition is capable of transferring the search process to the DoublePics Server which will gain you a huge speed boost through mutlicore support and ensures organization-wide standardized reference databases. Furthermore DoublePics Forensic provides you with it's fully compatible X-Ways Interface, so you can work on your case while DoublePics starts an automatic scan and categorization. After it's finished you can simply import the search result.
Of particular note is that the research is not only based on hashes, but on the excellent DoublePics image pattern processor.
Intel Pentium compatible system, 1.8GHz, 1GB RAM, at least SP3 on WinXP, .NET 4.0
What's new in this release: