Acronis Snap Deploy for Servers 3.0
Mon, 19 January 2009, 12:34:20 am
Mon, 19 January 2009, 12:18:18 am
Vote for this product
Acronis Snap Deploy for Servers description
Complete server deployment solution using disk imaging technology
Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive deployment solution that enables organizations to deploy new machines quickly and easily. Using Acronis' own award-winning disk imaging technology, the product creates an exact server image of the standard configuration, including the operating system and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations of PCs and servers.
- Deploy to different hardware with Acronis Universal Deploy ? Ensure that your new systems will boot by allowing you to add drivers and create templates for specific hardware.
- Fully automated deployment ? New deployment options include Wake-on-LAN, deployment scheduling and a centralized management console to manage deployment tasks.
- Specialized deployment ? Deploy both new and older systems using one solution.
- Standalone image deployment ? Helps administrators to deploy systems even if network is not accessible.
- Customizable deployment options ? Maximize the performance of new machines by allowing partitions to be resized. Ensure that machines are properly deployed by providing options to reboot or shutdown after the master image is applied.
- Enhanced PXE server ? More easily create a PXE by specifying default configurations and timeout parameters for reboot.
- Fully compatible with Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 and other Acronis products ? Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for Servers is capable to deploy images created with Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 and Acronis True Image Echo.
DHCP server, FDD, CD-R/RW drive or another drive (USB hard drive, zip drive, flash drive, etc.)